Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Bunny Love

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is another that I made for Mother's Day at the weekend. I tried a new technique that Jennifer McGuire had released a video about last week, and it worked out OK.


That cute bunny is from the Some Bunny set from Uniko stamps. This was another of the sets that I was lucky enough to win in an Instagram giveaway. 


I stamped the image with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder, on to a dark purple card. Then I used my Spectrum Noir white pencil, a Versamark ink pen and Wink of Stella Clear sparkle pen to add the accents to the image.


I'm certainly no artist, but I do think it ended up OK, but if you have the Prismacolor pencils, it may blend a little better for you.


The panels and sentiment were cut out with Tonic Studios Scalloped Rectangle dies, and the sentiment is from the Avery Elle City Celebrations set. I again stamped it with Versamark and heat embossed in white.


I used a plain white note card and added the image by raising it up with fun foam. Then I added a darker border around the image using my Versamark and Wink of Stella pens.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!