Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Fresh Freesia

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Well after weeks of missing mojo, I finally think I am getting a spark back. I did manage to complete 2 cards this weekend, with the help of a new Altenew stamp set called Fresh Freesia.


I love how simple and pretty this stamp is, and it comes with a few different sentiments so you can use whichever is most appropriate.


For this card I stamped the flower and greeting on watercolour card and then coloured it with Zig Clean Colour markers. I brought up pictures of freesia on line to get some colour combos from, and I loved the red and yellow ones, and I think the watercolour gives them a nice soft look.


I added a piece of seldom used Washi tape down one side and mounted the panel onto a deep red card blank.


Then I just added a few orange and red sequins to finish it off. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!