Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Orange punch

Happy Tuesday everyone.  Hope you are well.

I'm out and about for work this week so not much crafting time available.  I did however have time for this simple card for our cousin's birthday this week.


I used an old Tonic punch on a piece of cream card and cut out three flowers.
I then took a piece of string to wrap around the card and finish with a co-ordinating button.


The sentiment is in Simon Says Stamp It's No Secret set from one of the monthly card kits.  

I stamped it with Altenew ink in Autumn Blaze.


I raised the panel with foam tape on an orange card blank and added small pearls to the heart of the flowers.  

I think it turned out well.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!