Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Purple Dahlias

Hello again.

Today I have the first of the cards I made for Mother's Day.


The stamp is Altenew's Dahlia Blossom.  This is a layering stamp and I used just the first 2 layers.


The colours are lavender fields and deep iris for the flowers with forest glades and evergreen on the leaves.


The sentiment is from a set Jen bought recently - City Celebrations from Avery Elle - which I white heat embossed on purple card stock.


I used the same card to make a 4.25 x 5.5 blank for my panel.  I finished off the card with some clear drops.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!