Shabby Blogs

Monday 6 March 2017

Silver Wedding

Happy Monday everyone.  Hope you had a good weekend.


Today I have the last of the wedding cards I made last week to share with you.

This gorgeous stamp is from IndigoBlu.  Although I've had it a long time it remains a favourite.


I used Versamark and silver embossing powder for the heart before matting it on silver mirror card.  I added this piece to a 6 x 6 card blank.


The sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp Congratulations set and is also embossed in silver.


This was quite a quick and easy card to make but I think it is stunning.  Hope you agree.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!