Shabby Blogs

Thursday 23 March 2017

You are amazing

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. I'm off to have the root touch up today, you know to cover the twinkly bits that I'm still in denial about. Thinking about going grey all over so that it just blends in lol.


Anyway, today's card was an experiment with a new stamp set and some of those new  Distress Oxide Inks by the very clever Tim Holtz.


I was very lucky to win an incredibly generous giveaway on Instagram from the lovely Beverley at Uniko stamps, 6 stamp sets!!! So today's card is made using one of those.


I stamped the Fun Flowers set from Uniko, randomly on a piece of Kraft card. Then I blended, Wilted Violet, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Broken China, Cracked Pistachio and Worn Lipstick distress inks all over the top.


These inks blend so easily, they are absolutely gorgeous, and beautiful colours too. Then I went all over the design with my Spectrum Noir Glitter Shimmer pen in clear. I'm not sure the camera has picked up the sparkle all that well but believe me it does look lovely.


The sentiment is from a WPlus9 set called That is All, and I finished it off by sticking the panel to a deep purple card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!