Shabby Blogs

Thursday 20 April 2017

Birthday Balloons

Good morning all, how is your week going? are you like me and already can't wait for the weekend? lol.


Today's card is super simple and was inspired by a post I saw on Pinterest. I used the WPlus9 Whole Lotta Happy balloon die set to cut lots of different balloons from white card stock.


Then I placed them randomly over another piece of white card and cut it down to fit a 6 x 4 card base. 


The Happy Birthday die is from Clearly Besotted, I cut it out and then coloured the letters with different pink, lilac and purple Copic markers.


Then I laid this across the panel with my balloons, found a piece of card to co-ordinate and layered it behind, before adding it to a white card base.


Then to finish it off I went to town with pink and purple sequins. As I didn't have any sequins in the right shade of pink, I used clear ones and coloured them with a matching Copic marker. They turned out great!!!


Thanks for stopping by, hope you like today's card. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!