Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Cool Chick

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good start to the week. Did you have a nice long weekend over Easter? We had a lovely weekend, including a delicious Easter Sunday lunch at mums 😋.


Anyway, I don't really do Easter cards, but I loved the March Simon Says Stamp kit, so used some of the elements to make this little card.


I used the stencil that came with the kit and stamped through it with Versamark ink. Then I lightly brushed Cosmic Shimmer Iridescent Mica Powder over the top. This one is the Blue Pearl. It gives a really lovely soft and shimmery effect.


Then I used a scalloped oval die on some blue textured card, and cut a window out so I could place the egg shaped pattern behind it. 


I stamped the little chick from the set and coloured it with Copic markers, then cut it out by hand.


I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and then heat embossed it with white fine detail embossing powder.


Then I put it all on a deeper blue card base and added a few pale blue pearls to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!