Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Gilded heart

Hello and thanks for visiting us today.

This is the last of the cards I sent on Mother's Day a couple of weekends ago.

To be fair it isn't a completely new card.  The front panel was made quite some time back and I cut it down to fit a 5.5 x 4.25 card blank.


The panel started as a piece of white card with a sheet of double sided sticky paper added.  I then covered this with gilding flakes.  These are called Winter Dawn and are made by IndigoBlu.


I stamped the Love Is stamp with Staz-on ink over the gilding.  The surface is quite slippery so this takes a bit of care.


The sentiment is a Kaisercraft rub-on.  I don't use these very often anymore but I found them really useful when I had access to a limited number of sentiment stamps.


It is difficult to get a good photograph as the light reflects off the flakes in the background, but it looks lovely up close.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!