Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Spring Daisy

Today I have another card using an Altenew stamp set.  This one is Spring Daisy.


I started by stamping on white card with Versamark and heat embossing with white embossing powder.


I inked the stamped image with Distress Oxide inks in Fossilised Amber, Spiced Marmalade and Walnut Stain.  I then cut it out with the matching die.


I used one layer from the leaves to stamp on my card base using the same Walnut Stain ink then added another layer in Cracked Pistachio.  I then added the cut flower, gluing just in the centre so the outer petals have a little lift.


The sentiment is also from the set and was stamped in inky black pigment ink.


I don't make many simple cards like this but I really enjoyed putting this together.  Hope you like it too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!