Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Always be a mermaid!

Good morning folks, hope you are having a good week so far. Today's card is the only card I have made in 3 weeks!!! and that's only because Jude's latest copy of Creative Stamping magazine landed on the doormat last week, and it included this stamp set.


It's a nautical themed set this time, and it included this lovely mermaid image and sentiment. It's a good job it came when it did as I needed something to give me a kick up the rear, and get me back in to crafting lol. 


I used plain smooth white card and stamped the image with Versamark ink. Then I heat embossed it with Rainbow Sparkle embossing powder that came with a Simon Says Stamp kit last year.


The pics don't really do it justice as it really does sparkle with lots of different colours.


I wasn't sure what to put with it at first, but decided on the simple black sentiment and nothing else. Which for me is as close to CAS as I get lol.


I did decide to give it a bit of a frame though with black card and then made a Matt silver card blank for it to sit on.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!