Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Hap-Bee Birthday

Good morning folks, hope you have had a good weekend and for those of us with the extra day, hope you enjoyed your Bank Holiday too :)


Today's card is one I made for my youngest granddaughter who turned 5 on Sunday. We had a lovely day in the garden having a BBQ, and she was thoroughly spoilt as usual.


I started by cutting lots of strips of coordinating papers and sticking them side by side on a piece of plain card. Then I used the Go-Kreate large scalloped hearts die to cut the heart shape.


I raised this onto a 6 x 6 plain white card blank and then cut a little Sizzix bee from gold card, and coloured some black stripes along the top.


I added a small scalloped circle punch, and a smaller star to put the number 5 on which is from the MFT Starlight Numbers set.


Then I printed a sentiment with our label maker, backed it with yellow card and added it in the corner.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!