Shabby Blogs

Thursday 4 May 2017

Happy Bird-day

Good morning crafty friends, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is another that I made for my niece's birthday last week. It has a bit of everything going on lol.


First of all I used a 6 x 4 pink card blank, and then cut out the X-cut Floral Filigree Background, from white card.


As this die is an A5 plate, I could wrap the whole die cut around my card blank and use it like a lace overlay. (Note to self though: use double sided adhesive sheets next time, faffing with glue on all those little flowers was not fun!!!)


The flamingo's are cut using a magazine freebie die, one from foiled card and the other from a pink spotty heavy paper. I added these to the card front and then printed a sentiment from the PC, and foiled it with pink Thermoweb Decofoil.


Then I added a thin silver card strip down the main edge of the card front, and used clear crystal gems to decorate the background.


Hope you like it, Cat did 😊. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!