Shabby Blogs

Thursday 18 May 2017

Love you tons

Good morning folks, hope you are having a good week. Alan and I are both off work today as it is our 16th wedding anniversary, so we are going out for the day, not sure where lol, but then we are going for a nice meal tonight.


Anyway, today's card is the one I made to send to Alan. I used the Clearly Besotted Love You Tons stamp, and stamped it with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.


Then I coloured the image with Copic markers, added a little sentiment underneath, and then cut it out with a Lawn Fawn, Stitched Square die.


I wanted to keep the card quite simple, so I chose the large spotty Anniversary stamp from Clearly Besotted and then used a couple of the other words that are in the set to make my sentiment.


I decided to use a 7 x 5 card blank for a change, which meant I had the room to add a background. So I chose some simple black and white spotty card, and added mats behind the image and sentiment.


I didn't think it needed a lot else, so I added a red enamel heart to the image and left it at that.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!