Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Party Pandas

Hello and welcome.

Today I have a fun birthday card to share with you.


I stamped and cut three pandas from the Mama Elephant Pandemonium stamp and die set. This stamp doesn't give a solid colour to the panda bodies so I coloured over with a black Zig marker to darken them up.


The sentiment has been in my stash for quite a while.  I think it was part of a digi stamp set, but I can't really remember where I got it from :)  
If anyone knows please do let me know!


I coloured the 'celebrate' and 'party' words using metallic gel pens in red, gold and silver then added a border using a ruler and the gold pen.


Before arranging the sentiment and pandas on my square card base, I used my gold Gansai Tambi watercolour paint to add splashes to the background.  
This is easily done by adding some of the watercolour to an acrylic block and flicking the colour off the edge with a water brush.


I think this would be a good card for any age group.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!