Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Sending Hugs & Happy Thoughts

Good morning all, and Happy Hump Day. I hope you are all having a good week.


Here is a nice bright and cheerful card for you today. I made this one a few weeks ago but then forgot about it, lol. I made it using a technique that I had seen Jennifer McGuire do, heat embossing and colouring on Vellum.


I used the Spring Daisy set from Altenew and stamped the outlines on to plain white vellum using Versamark ink, then heat embossed them with white embossing powder.


Then I used a mixture of Spectrum Noir Glitter pens and Wink of Stella pens to colour the flowers. I love how this turned out with all that shimmer.


I added in a bit of colour detail at the end with a brown fineliner, but the rest was done with Gold, Red, Green and Clear glitter pens. Then I added a yellow background on the card blank and a few clear dew drops to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!