Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Sketched Blooms

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is a 'because I wanted to make it' card ! I know, I actually had a flash of mojo back at the weekend. Unfortunately it seems to be escaping again lol.


Anyway, when the Clearly Besotted shop re-opened last month I had to have a little look, and although they have sooooo many sets that I want, I was very good and only bought one new set and a couple of older ones.  This one is called Sketched Blooms and it is one of the older sets.


I stamped the flowers three times using different shades of pink Altenew Crisp Dye inks, from the Rose Petal set.


Then I stamped the leaves using greens from the Tropical Forest set, and cut them both out with their matching dies.


For the background I used a text stencil from Peerless Designs, and brushed Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink through it very lightly with a Clarity Stamping Brush.


Then I cut 2 thin strips of silver card and stuck them to the panel and arranged my flowers and leaves on top using foam pads for dimension.


I finished the card off with a sentiment from the same set, a few clear dew drops and then put it all on a pink card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!