Shabby Blogs

Friday 28 July 2017

Leaf background

It's Friday at last.  Hope you have a fun weekend planned?


I have made several backgrounds using parts of layered flower sets, but have never tried leaves.  I thought I'd give it a go!


This background uses layer two of the leaf from Altenew's Beautiful Day set.  I repeat stamped on green card using Olive crisp dye ink.


The flower is the same stamp set and uses Parrot, Olive and Moss inks.  The leaves are Bamboo and Parrot.

I used a sentiment from the same set and added a matt, inked with more Olive ink, behind it.


I'm not sure the flower blends in well with the background.  I think I should have done that on green card also (the white changes the colours), but I'm sticking with it.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!