Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Teacher Cards and Gifts

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good start to the week. For us last Friday saw the end of the school year, so today's offering is the cards and gifts that I made for mine and Jude's granddaughter's teachers. 


I used some files from my Silhouette software and changed them into fully black shapes, instead of cut-out images. Then I printed them on the laser printer and then coloured them with foil using the Minc machine.


I cut them out with small square or rectangle dies and then added them with foam tape to small handmade card blanks.


Then I printed personalised labels with the Brother labelmaker and added them to each card.


Luckily I only had seven to make so they didn't take too long lol.


Then I made each of the lady teachers an angel keyring, on one side of the heart it had this quote, and then it was personalised with the teachers name on the other side.


For the male teachers I went with a round wooden keyring, again with a quote on one side and their names on the other side. I used Safmat to print the text on and then cut them to fit the shape with round or heart punches. Then I sealed them all with several coats of lacquer and glitter.


Hope you like them, the teachers did! Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!