Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 19 July 2017

To a very special daughter

Good morning folks, hope you are having a good week.


Today's card is made using the Dahlia Blossoms set from Altenew.


I used some of the smallest stamps in the set to randomly stamp a background, using the lightest colours from the Rock Collection of Crisp Dye Inks, also from Altenew.


Then in the top right and bottom left corners I stamped the larger Dahlia, using the same inks, but this time also using the darker shades.


I didn't want a lot else on the card, so I wrote some sentiments on the PC, printed them with the Laser printer and then ran them through the Minc machine with a gunmetal foil.


I cut the sentiment up into strips and made them in to little banners, then I ran a silver pen around the edge of them all, and added them to the card using foam tape. A few clear crystals was all it needed to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!