Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Birthday blend

Hello and welcome.

Today's card is heavily influenced by one I found here.  I loved the soft edges and inset die cut.


I started by using two shades of distress oxide and blending them on white card.  These are Worn Lipstick and Fired Brick.

I then covered it in Spectrum Noir Shimmer pen.


From a piece of textured white card I cut the birthday die.  I removed the word and cut again with a Lawn Fawn hillside border.


So far so good!  The tricky part was putting the word back.  I struggled a little with getting the second half of the word into the card piece without sticking them both down!!

I managed it eventually.


I added another word cut from another piece of blended inked card.  The finishing touch were some Nuvo Drops.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!