Shabby Blogs

Friday 25 August 2017

Classic sounds

Today Jen's husband celebrates his 63rd birthday.  Happy birthday Alan!

This is a card I made for him from my brother.


The stamp set came from Creative Stamping magazine.  I loved the old fashioned gramophone image and decided to make it the focal point of my card.


I used a dark blue ink called Dusk from Altenew, to stamp on to a light blue card. I love this combination.


The sentiment is from a set by Clearly Besotted, called simply Happy Birthday.


I backed the panel with some navy card with a slight gold shimmer, which highlights the inking very well.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!