Shabby Blogs

Monday 28 August 2017

Nothing is better than a true friend

Good morning all, and happy Bank Holiday Monday, (if you are in the UK). Anything that gets us a Monday off of work is a good day in my book lol.


Today's card is one I made for mum to give her friend for her birthday last week. I used the Spring Daisy set from Altenew and stamped them with the Warm and Cosy Crisp Dye inks.


I then added extra definition with a very fine brush and the Coffee Break ink set, and finished the flowers off with a very healthy covering of Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter pen.


The wooden background paper is from a Simon Says Stamp kit and the sentiment is from the Altenew Fresh Freesia set, heat embossed with SSS Fine Detail White Embossing powder. 


I added another sentiment from the Fresh Freesia set on an inner liner, and then finished the card with a few clear Dew Drops.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!