Shabby Blogs

Thursday 31 August 2017

On the record

Well it's the end of August already!

If things have gone to plan we should have left South Island to head for Wellington by now.  I'm sure Jen will be keeping you informed.


I wanted a few quick cards when I was making them for Alan's birthday.
As I love to use a repeat image to make a full background, I thought it would be perfect for my needs here.  
This type of card is one of the easiest to make and just requires the addition of a single sentiment.


I used the record stamp from a set attached to a Creative Stamping magazine from May or June this year.  I thought it would make a good background, especially using toning shades of ink.


These are all Memento inks.  I used Nautical Blue, Bahama Blue and Teal Zeal.

The sentiment is also from a Creative Stamping set.


Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!