Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Skipping

Hello everyone and thank you for joining us.

This card is another made for Keira's birthday.


I kept this one quite simple by using a ready made image.  This is from a Lili of the Valley Art Pad called For the Girls.  I think these are discontinued, but I love the 5 packs of different images we have.


I cut the image with a fluted edge die and matted it with navy blue card.  I did the same to the sentiment strip and to the paper used for the background.


Once these were all made I simply layered them together on a white card base.


To fill a little of the white space I stamped some hearts using the same Dusk ink used for the sentiment.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!