Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 16 August 2017

To My Wonderful Friend

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far. Today's card was one I made for a friend who had her birthday yesterday. 


I used the Spring Daisy stamp set from Altenew and stamped the flowers with the Warm and Cosy Crisp Dye ink set, and the leaves and stems with the Tropical Forest ink set, both also from Altenew.


I wanted a little more detail on the flowers so I used a fine brush and some of the Coffee Break inks to add a little more detail here and there.


The wooden effect and the Kraft and gold paper are both from Simon Says Stamp monthly kits. We eventually emptied all of the papers from the kits into a basket, so now can see what we have and hopefully use more of them !!


I used a Kraft card blank and cut the papers to fit, then used glue and foam tape to arrange the flowers and leaves. 


I used a sentiment stamp from a Simon Says Stamp set called It's No Secret, which I heat embossed on to gold satin card, and then cut out with a tag die. Then I added a few clear dew drops to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!