Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Unforgettable

Hello again.

My card today was inspired by one I saw on a blog hop.  Unfortunately I can't remember which one, and now can't find it again!  If you know where it comes from please let me know.


For the background I stamped Altenew's Dahlia Blossom with white pigment ink on black card.  I first tried Picket Fence Distress Ink but it didn't show up enough!


I stamped the same flower and its leaves on to watercolour paper, then coloured using a water brush with my Zig Clean Color markers.  Once dry I covered it with Spectrum Noir shimmer pen.


The sentiment is from Ella and Friends by Mama Elephant.  I black embossed it onto a strip of white card which I added to the background.

I used foam squares for the flower so it has some dimension.


The finishing touches were made using white opal liquid pearls.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!