Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Hedgehugs and Kisses

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far. Today's card is the one I made for Alan for his recent birthday. 


I love the look of loose watercolour cards, but I can't quite get it yet, but I enjoy playing and the end result isn't too bad.


I used a watercolour paper and stamped the hedgehogs and sentiment from the Clearly Besotted Let's Roll set, using black Archival ink.


Then I used Zig Clean Colour pens to watercolour the hedgehogs and give the background a colour wash, in a very loose heart shape.


The silver sentiment is a Cut and Make die, which I foiled using silver Decofoil and the Minc machine. Then I layered the panel with red card and added it to a plain ivory card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!