Shabby Blogs

Thursday 7 September 2017

Scribbled Flowers

Good morning folks, apologies for the lack of posts lately, but Jude is STILL away, enjoying herself in New Zealand, and I haven't had the time to make many cards lol. However she is back on Saturday, so I will be putting her to work getting some cards made so she can blog them next week 😉.


Today's card is one I made using a couple of scraps of card that were on my desk, along with an unused stamp set, that we got a few weeks ago.


This one is called Scribbled Flowers and it's by Clearly Besotted. I stamped the flowers using inks from a Simon Says Stamp Hybrid Ink Cube pack on to Desert Storm card. These are; Orange Slush, Lemon Zest and Key Lime.


The Kraft and gold card was from a Simon Says Stamp Kit, and I used a scrap from a wood grain paper that had the words already on it. I had cut this off of a piece of paper that I had used for a different card, and thought it might come in handy at some point.


I added a few tiny pearls to the flowers and placed it on a cream card blank to finish.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!