Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Sending Happy Thoughts

Hello and thank you for visiting us today.

I had a fabulous holiday in New Zealand, but now I'm back I need to get stuck in to some card making.

Today's offering is a design I put together before I went away as I haven't yet made anything new that I can share.


The idea came from a card I saw on Pinterest but I don't remember who made it.  It is a simple idea using a patterned paper, a sentiment and some ribbon.


I cut a piece of patterned paper the same size as a standard card blank, then cut this in two.

I adhered the papers to pieces of white card stock and added the sentiment above.


I then dug through my stash to find trims which picked up one of the colours in the paper.

 I matched the colours up to a piece of card from the stash to make a matt so the panel stood out against the white card blank.  As my patterned paper had so many colours in it, it was easy to find trims and card to match.


This clean design is easily made and could be used for any occasion.  Depending on the colours and paper chosen, it could also become a masculine card.

I hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!