Shabby Blogs

Thursday 14 September 2017

Simon Says Stamp August kit

Hello friends

Jen is away at a wedding so you have me again today - aren't you lucky? 😆


My card was made using two stamps from the SSS card kit for August.  This set is called 'Best Ever'.

I stamped using Memento Nautical Blue ink on to pale blue textured card to create the bottom banners.  I used the MISTI as I knew I would need to multi stamp to get a crisp image on the textured card.


I have some cuddly critter images stamped, coloured and cut in my stash ready for when I need one.  All I had to do was add black liquid pearls to the eyes, nose and paws, then give him a light coat of shimmer pen.


The parcel image was cut twice in dark blue and twice in light.  This way I could mix up the colours and layer them for dimension.  To finish I added a coat of shimmer pen to this too.

I added a dark blue matt behind the panel then adhered it to a standard 5.5 x 4.25 card blank.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!