Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Tag card

Happy Wednesday everyone.

I'm still struggling to come up with any ideas for cards even after watching loads of inspirational videos.


The idea for this came from Vicky P's 10 cards -1 kit for September [10 cards 1 kit Sept].

I took a tag punched out a shape and added coloured card behind.  I then used a strip of paper from the card kit to add the sentiment.


I used white embossing powder to add the sentiment before adding the tag top the card blank.


Again this isn't the most original of cards but I'm hoping that if I try to work through the lack of mojo, something will spark a great idea.

I can only hope.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!