Shabby Blogs

Monday 11 September 2017

You're out of this world

Good morning all, I hope you have all had a good weekend. Ours has been busy again, but I am happy to say that Jude and John are safely back from New Zealand. They have had a fabulous time, even though Jude can't stay awake long enough to tell us anything about it 😉 Lol.


Today's card was once again inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. I used Distress Oxide Inks for the background, including; Faded Jeans, Seedless Preserve, Salty Ocean, Worn Lipstick and Black Soot.


I blended them all together until I was happy with a night sky effect, then I spritzed the panel from above with Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Silver, Frost and Sparkle, followed by a few heavy drops of White Wink of Stella Glitter pen.


For the moons I used the Altenew To the Moon stamp set, along with Altenew Crisp Dye inks from the Coffee Break, Warm and Cosy, and Rock Collections.


Then I cut them out with different sized punches and added them to the panel, raising some on foam pads.


I stamped one of the sentiments that comes with the set on to black card using Versamark ink, and then heat embossed it with white Fine Detail embossing powder.


Then I added it to a black card blank to finish.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!