Shabby Blogs

Monday 2 October 2017

Christmas paper piles

Hello again.

While I was making Christmas cards last week I spotted the large pile of papers we have accumulated  over the years, and thought "I really need to use some of them".  So this week I have challenged myself to use some papers in every card.


For the first one I found this fabulous word paper with lots of different fonts.  I did consider cutting it up and using each individual sentiment, but decided against that idea!


Instead I chose to cut the paper down to approx 2" tall and use it across the base of a card blank.  I then added a strip of red card to finish the edge.


At this stage I wasn't sure how to finish my card off.  In my stash I have lots of images from last Christmas cut and coloured.  I searched through until I found items I thought might be suitable.  In the end I just used the Father Christmas and the bauble.


The reindeer is a new die Jen bought recently.  I cut it three times and layered it for dimension.


Hope you like this idea.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!