Shabby Blogs

Thursday 30 November 2017

Football Treat

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. I'm giving you a little break from the Christmas cards today, as it's my youngest Grandson's 9th birthday tomorrow, and this is one of the cards I made for him.


I saw something very similar on Pinterest a few weeks ago, so had a go at creating something on the same lines but using the stamps and dies that we have.


I started by cutting a pile of circles with a hexagon design, using a Simon Says Stamp (SSS), button die. Then I coloured panels on these with a black gel pen.


For the cupcake case, I used a SSS cupcake die and coloured the card blue, then added a yellow background to it. I used these colours for the card as they are the colours of the team kit, that he plays for.


The ball and shoe image is from an old Crafters Companion stamp set called Camden Town, Male 2. I coloured them with Copic Markers and then cut them out by hand.


I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Square Dies, to sit the cupcake on, and a simple sentiment from a Clearly Besotted Happy Birthday stamp set.


Then I cut a simple number 9 for the football, and used a red enamel dot with a piece of coloured card to put the cherry on top.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!