Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Foxy wishes

Hello again.  Today I have a birthday card featuring embossing.


I used two of the stamps from the October Simon Says Stamp kit and used Versamark to stamp stripes across a piece of textured card.  I used Steel Navy and Platinum.


Once I had the background I looked for some cute critters to add as my focal images.  I had the fox and birdies already stamped and coloured in my stash.


I placed them on the c but it wasn't quite right, so I embossed a strip of card with the platinum powder and then added a greeting on some navy card.


I cut these to fit the card base and added the images on top with foam squares.  This dimension made such a difference.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!