Shabby Blogs

Friday 17 November 2017

Reindeer greetings

Hello again.  It has been a long week at work and I'm looking forward to a little down time and a lot of crafting this weekend :)


My card for today is another Christmas themed one.  For this I used a Simon Says Stamp set called Merry and Bright.  I stamped, coloured and cut a reindeer, adding liquid pearls to the eyes and Nuvo drops to the nose.


I created the tree by masking a triangle shape and blending distress oxides in Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron.

Over this I gold embossed snowflakes and a banner.


Inside the banner I added my greeting then cut the whole tree out.  I adhered the tree flat to my card base but used foam squares behind the reindeer.


I love how cute the reindeer looks on the Christmas tree background.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!