Shabby Blogs

Monday 18 December 2017

Christmas ever after

Happy Monday friends.  Just one week to Christmas and we are desperately trying to get finished!


This card combines a couple of my favourite sets.  The tree and presents are from Simon Says Stamps' Merry and Bright set, while the unicorn and castle are from Lawn Fawn's Critters Ever After.


I started  by inking a night sky with blue and purple distress oxides.  I added some white splatters to look like a snowy, starry sky and two stitched hillsides for snowbanks.



I used non-traditional Christmas colours as I wanted this card to be girly.  This will be my card for my youngest grand-daughter, Charlotte, who is two.


After stamping a simple sentiment I added Wink of Stella shimmer pen and some Nuvo drops for decoration.

I love how this turned out.  Hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!