Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Mini stamped tree

Hello and thank you for joining us today.  I'm back with another Christmas card.  Unfortunately this didn't turn out quite as I envisioned, but it's okay.


I took several very small images from a stamp set on  last month's Creative Stamping magazine.  I then masked a simple Christmas tree shape and filled the area.  Once it was filled I coloured the images with Copic markers.


Once I had a tree I masked it off and stamped my sentiment in a pale grey ink, across the whole image.  At the very top I used red Versafine ink and then finished off the tree with some red Nuvo drops.


The bottom of the tree had a stand but it didn't look very good, so I covered it with some silver washi tape and a red banner with a silver strip.  This is the bit I'm not fond of and if I do it again I will leave off the stand.


See you again on Friday.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!