Shabby Blogs

Thursday 14 December 2017

Tonic Reindeers

Good morning folks, I hope you are having a good week. Today I have 3 cards to share with you.


These lovely detailed Reindeer are from Tonic Studios, and they look great cut out in lots of different card and colours. For the first card I used a gold embossed card with a black and white text patterned paper.


For this second card I cut it from sticky backed Cork paper, from a DCWV pad, and teamed it with Kraft card and a gold patterned paper.


And for this third example I used pink glitter card, teamed with purple card and tartan paper, and made this one in to a shaker card.


Of course each card had to have some sequins and a simple sentiment, but it just goes to show, that using the same supplies but just changing the colour scheme can create really different looks.


All I needed to do was use different shaped card blanks, a couple of different sentiments, and different colours.


And I have 3 simple yet effective cards.


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

Jen
xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!