Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Anniversary Love Birds

Good morning folks, I hope you have had a good weekend, and a good start to the week. 


Today's card is an anniversary card that I made recently, however, the design is so simple it could easily have lots of other sentiments on it.


I started by using Alcohol Inks on glossy paper to blend a background. I used Lettuce, Meadow, and Sunshine Yellow, with a few drops of Silver Mixative, and swiped it over the paper in one direction. 


I trimmed the panel down and cut it out with a Stitched Rectangle die and then added a larger white mat behind it, before adding them to a green note card.


The tree is a Spellbinders Die-D-Lites die, and the birds are fussy cut from a Marianne Designs Birdhouse stamp set, coloured with Copic markers and then covered in Glossy Accents.


I stamped the Happy Anniversary sentiment on to plain white card and then cut it out with an MFT Stamps Stitched Banner Die.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

Thanks

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!