Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Balloon Shaker

Good morning folks, I hope you are having a good week so far. Today is the 2nd day in a new job for me, I wonder how long it will take before I feel like I have the hang of things????? knowing me, never lol.


Anyway, today's card is another of the ones I made for my grandson's birthday at the end of January, this time from mum.


I used the tonic studios It's Party Time set, with the matching balloon die and shaker pouch, and teamed it with the Clearly Besotted Playful Pair stamp set, for those cute elephants.


I stamped the elephants and small balloons, and coloured them with Copic Markers. 


Then I used the Tonic Studios Balloon Shaker die to cut the large balloon shape, and popped in the balloon pouch. 


I used MFT Stamps Starlight Number dies to cut the 12, and positioned these on the background underneath the die cut window. 


Then I filled the balloon with iridescent sequins from Lucy's Cards, and placed it all on to a dark blue A2 note card.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!