Shabby Blogs

Thursday 1 February 2018

Snap happy

Happy Thursday and welcome to February!


Today's card was copied from an idea I saw on Pinterest.  I loved the idea of lots of critters all trying to get in the picture and spilling over the edge.


All of these animals were spares from other cards so it was an easy card to make.  The only additions were the flag and a present.


I added liquid pearls to their eyes and some bits of Wink of Stella for sparkle.

The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set.


I added some white faux stitching to the card base and called it finished.

Hope you like it as much as I do.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!