Shabby Blogs

Monday 12 February 2018

We all Voted

Good morning folks, I hope you have all had a good weekend, it did go awfully fast again though! Yesterday was my son and daughter-in-law's 3rd wedding anniversary, I can't believe where 3 years has gone, is it an age thing????? lol.


Anyway this is one of the cards I made for my daughter-in-law for her birthday last month, using the Hi There Bear stamp set from Concord & 9th. 


I really do love this little bear, he's a bit sad looking but I think he's adorable. I stamped him with Jet Black Altenew ink, along with his background stripes, then I filled in his tummy, legs and eyes etc with the other stamps in the set. 


I stamped the balloon separately using black and red ink, and then cut it out by hand so I could raise it up on foam tape.


The background is cut with one of my all time favourite dies, the Wonky Stitched Ellements from Avery Elle, and the sentiment from the Hi There Bear set is stamped with Satin Red Versafine ink.


I used an MFT Stamps Stitched Banner die to cut out the bottom sentiment, turning it around so I could have the flag ends at both sides, then I put it all on a red note card.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!