Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Happy Anniversary K and Ian

Good morning all, today is my daughter and son in laws 3rd wedding anniversary.  Hope you have a lovely day K and Ian xx

This is the card I made for them. 


The image is from Tiddly Inks called You and Me, and I coloured it with Copics and Spectrums. 


I cut it out and then chopped the corners with a scalloped circle punch. 


The papers are from the Papermania Midnight Blush Collection, as is the flower rosette. 


I added a Happy Anniversary sentiment and then finished the card off with some black and clear gems, and then some tiny little gems around her dress and in her hair. 


Hope you like it. 

Take care, see you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!