Shabby Blogs

Monday 29 September 2014

Quick card Monday

Hello crafty friends.  Well after a lovely week with my grand daughter I'm back to work today for a rest.  I'd forgotten how exhausting looking after a 3 year old can be!  I was really glad to meet her parents at the airport and hand over responsibility lol.

As I've not been in the craft room much for the last week I needed a quick card to make last night.  As usual when I'm stuck I turn to a sketch for inspiration.  This one is from Mojo Monday back in June - http://mojomonday.com/Sketches/Mojo348Sketch.gif


I was colouring an image and had an incident with a promarker!  It spit out a large blob of ink on my image!! Instead of throwing it away I used a circle die to cut it down and use for this card.


I layered it on several papers from my scrap box and added a word sentiment.

This is the die cut four times and laminated together.


I added a green bow to the top of my finished card.  What do you think?


TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!