Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 23 September 2014

The Happy Couple

This is another card I made for Cat and Jamie's Wedding last Saturday.


This fun image is Flapper Couple from Tiddly Inks.


I used several vintage style papers to try and match the feel.

  
I also added some extra shaped layers between the papers.


The LOVE sentiment was cut out of a larger piece.


I echoed this on the liner page.


This is another angle.


I added another LOTV sentiment.


We used this card to hold some Euros for their holiday, which were their wedding gift from the family.


Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!