Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 10 September 2014

True Friendship

Good morning all. Today's card is one I made up using two of the digi stamps that I coloured last week. 


I thought I would have a change and instead of making a birthday or anniversary card etc. I decided to make a just because/friendship card. 


The images are from All Dressed Up and are coloured with Copics. The stamp is from the Creative Expressions Classic Sentiments set. 


The paper is from the stash and the frame is part of the Curiosity Corner collection from Dove Crafts.

I finished it off with a paper heart, a metal badge, and a few pearls.


Hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS card, love the image and gorgeous papers used...your colouring / paper piecing is stunning.xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!