Shabby Blogs

Friday 30 June 2017

Bee happy

I'm a little late this morning but eventually got to blog!
Today's card was made for my eldest son Edward.  He was 27 yesterday 😱 


I stamped the bee image from Hello Sunshine by Lawn Fawn, drew in flight trails, then coloured with Copic markers and Spectrum Noir shimmer pen.. 


I created the strip on the right by stamping a ribbon stamp from the Avery Elle Beautiful Bow set onto yellow card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Gnome Sweet Gnome set white heat embossed on black card.

The clouds are  also from Hello Sunshine.


This was a quick card to make but I think it is really cute.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!