Shabby Blogs

Thursday 1 June 2017

Birthday Balloons

Good morning folks and welcome to June, hope you are having a good week. Today's card is another that I made for my granddaughters 5th birthday last Sunday.


I used the Clearly Besotted Laugh Out Loud stamp set and stamped balloons in Rose Quartz Crisp Dye Ink from Altenew, on to a plain white background.


Then I used the same stamps to stamp the balloons again, this time using Puffy Heart and Purple Wine inks. I cut them out with their matching dies and added white twine to the back of each one.


I used a sentiment and number from the latest issue of Creative Stamping magazine and cut the number out by hand.


Then I used foam pads to lift the balloons and tied all of the strings together and placed the number on top.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!